Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday mornings...


Monday is research day, the day I hunt for that "just so" piece for a designer or design client that has hit a dead end. Today I'm digging for vanities; functional classic pieces for our friends the Johnson's in their new Master sanctuary, as well as an edgy piece for a bid on a condo in the stunning new "W" building down town. We found this silver leafed vanity in Dallas for a design client looking to add a splash of glamour to her home renovation...

Even when Ginger is off floating in her pool (we expect nothing more of her on a Monday) her design mantra guides me through the day...

"You can have everything, just not all in YOUR house"

This is the decree that keeps me from coveting all the wonderful pieces we find for clients, and allows me to adopt them all out to homes where they can sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment